Sunday, January 6, 2013

Nervous!!

     It's 8PM here in Longmeadow, and I'm starting to get nervous about the flight tomorrow. I've been putting off thinking about the flight all break. This will be my first time flying, so naturally I am terrified. I know once I'm on the plane, and we take off, and finally land, I will be completely fine. It's the nerves building up to taking those first steps on the plane, and waiting for it to actually take off that is killing me. 
     Aside from the nerves of flying, the excitement of actually being in a completely new place is starting to build rapidly. I am so incredibly excited about being in a new, fresh environment where I know absolutely no one except for my classmates. I think I need this new experience, not only to grow as a person, but to help me find myself again, since I lost that sense of self long ago. I've never even been out of New England so this will definitely be an experience for me, and I cannot wait. I can guarantee that my life will be forever changed for the better after this experience, and I am looking forward to becoming a better person on the other side! 

     More to come! I will update tomorrow after the flight and after I settle in to the hotel. I cannot wait to be in a nice comfy bed! 

-Rosemary

No comments:

Post a Comment